Join members and friends of North Carolina Association of Launderers and Cleaners (NCALC) for its Annual Convention being held October 14-16, 2022 in Asheville, NC.
This event will feature professional networking, educational sessions, vendor exhibits, a local plant visit, group dinner social events, the annual membership meeting with election of new officers and board members, business meetings of the NCALC Board of Directors and Committees, and opportunities for everyone to have fellowship with other participants and to enjoy other activities in the Asheville area.
Our Tentative Schedule:
- Early arrivals for possible group fun activities (e.g., casual lunch, exploring downtown Asheville)
- 300 pm - Board of Directors and Committee Meetings
- 500 pm - Exhibits open
- 600 pm - Welcome reception & dinner with exhibitors
- 730 am - Networking Breakfast
- 800 am - Annual Membership Meeting
- 900 am - Education Sessions
Flexible afternoon for possible outings and other fun activities
- 630 pm - Group dinner TBD
- No planned group activities.
- Individual departures or outings on their own
Where: The Cambria Downtown Asheville will be the headquarters hotel for our 2022 Annual Convention.
Accommodations -- A small block of rooms is being held for our group until September 18, 2022. Reservation requests after that date may be accepted at Hotel’s discretion based on space and rate availability. Our group rates for lodging are $369 per night and subject to state and local tax (currently 13%). For room reservations, contact the hotel sales office directly at 1-828-412-8203 and let them know you are with the NCALC group.
Other activities on your own -- Asheville and the surrounding area in the NC mountains offer many opportunities for fellowship, relaxation, recreation, or sightseeing.
For more about possible activities click here to visit the Explore Asheville website.
Plans for this event are still under development. Further details will be shared here as they are available.