Join members and friends of North Carolina Association of Launderers and Cleaners (NCALC) on January 28-30, 2022 for the NCALC 2022 Winter Meeting at the Pinehurst Resort.
This event will feature golf outings, professional networking, group dinner social events, business meetings of the NCALC Board of Directors and Committees, and opportunities for everyone to have fellowship with other participants and to enjoy other activities in the Pinehurst area.
Thanks To Our Sponsors!
Tri-State Laundry Equipment Co.
Our Tentative Schedule:
Saturday (1/29/22) (Breakfast and all meetings in Carolina Hotel-Oakley Room)
- Early arrivals for possible group fun activities (e.g., golf)
- 630 pm -Welcome reception & dinner in the Carolina Hotel at Pinehurst Resort (Ross/Tufts Room)
- 730 am - Networking Breakfast
- 800 am - Committee meetings
- 1000 am - Board of directors meeting
- Flexible afternoon for possible fun activities (e.g., spa, shopping, more golf)
- 630 pm - Group dinner outing to Pinehurst Brewing Company
- No planned group activities.
- Individual departures or outings on their own
Further details will be communicated to all who preregister for the event.
Where: The Pinehurst Resort will be the venue for our 2021 Winter Meeting.
Our group activities on Friday evening and Saturday morning will be in the Carolina Hotel. On Saturday evening, we will have a group dinner outing to the Pinehurst Brewing Company.
Accommodations -- A small block of rooms is being held for our group until January 5, 2022. After that time unreserved rooms will be released for general sale. Reservation requests after that date may be accepted at Hotel’s discretion based on space and rate availability. Our group rates for lodging are $159 per room per night for the Carolina Hotel and $149 per room per night for the Holly Inn. These rates are subject to current taxes plus a 10% resort service fee which incudes use of the Fitness Center, on-site transportation, HSIA in guest rooms, valet and self parking, bicycles, afternoon tea in the Carolina, practice putting greens and driving range. The resort service fee also includes gratuities for the bell and door staff. For room reservations, contact the resort directly at 1-800-487-4653 and let them know you are with the NCALC group.
Golf Outings -- Plans are underway for group golf outings on Friday and on Saturday afternoon. Be sure to indicate your interest when registering for the Winter Meeting. Further details will be communicated to all who indicate interest on their registration.
Other activities on your own -- The Pinehurst area offers many other opportunities for fellowship, relaxation, recreation, or sightseeing.
- Impromptu lunch with friends at nearby restaurants.
- The SPA at Pinehurst Resort is highly recommended. For more info on the availability and scheduling SPA services, see https://www.pinehurst.com/spa/ .
- Shopping in the Village of Pinehurst, nearby Southern Pines, or other nearby areas.